Sesame Sector Interventions
MOST’s market systems change objectives in the sesame sector are that:
1) Input suppliers and service providers supply chemicals timely and affordably; and,
2) Smallholders have improved access to certified seed.
To this end, MOST’s current interventions in the sesame sector are:
- Innovative chemical distribution & application systems piloted & scaled up;
- Contract farming system strengthened through innovative smallholder incentive schemes;
- Improved access to certified sesame seed piloted and scaled up.